zany: amusingly unconventional and idiosyncatic
Jewelry has this amazing ability to transform your mood and give a person confidence.
* that the right jewelry can be an ice breaker and start conversations
* to stand out in a crowd and be noticed
* their differences and are not afraid to be a little zany
Meet Amy Martinez
The owner and designer of ZanyGirl Creations.
I am an electrical engineer.
As you might expect, I am one of 10 women in an office of 100. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE my job.
But I stand out on my own without much effort.
ZanyGirl Creations started as a way of creating beauty in this world. Beauty can come in many different forms, and I enjoy it best when it’s unique. But what I’ve found is that jewelry is so much more than an accessory to an outfit.
I strive to create jewelry that you wouldn’t find in the big stores. I love the small details, and the uniqueness of every design. I also strive to create jewelry that inspires women to reach outside of their comfort zone. I want my jewelry to give confidence to the women who are wearing it, and give them peace of mind that they are doing exactly what they should be doing: standing apart from the crowd.
Meet Lauren Jack
What type of jewelry do you wear most?
- I love to wear rings necklaces, and bracelets. If I had to choose, I would say necklaces
Do you wear more silver or copper jewelry?
- Silver, but I’m trying to branch out
How does your new ZanyGirl Creations piece of jewelry make you feel when you wear it?
- I really love it and it makes me happy
Would you like to be featured as a ZanyGirl on the website?
Send me an email
Contact me on Social Media
Have a Zany Day!